Get To Know Me

Monday, December 28, 2015


I haven't been blogging long, but I think it's important that my readers get to know who I am. So, here's my Get To Know Me tag. 

Here we go...




1. Do you have a middle name?

Yes! My middle name is Monique.



2. What was your favorite subject in school?

My favorite subject in school was math. Despite being terrible at the subject, I loved it because all of my math classes were chill and stress-free -- san test time. 



3. What is your Zodiac sign?

Sagittarius ;)



4. Do you participate in any sports? 

In middle school, I ran cross country for a year. Never again.



5. Favorite Book?

I don't really have a favorite book. We read Othello in my English class tis school year and it was #LIT so I guess that's my favorite book (or play). 



6. Favorite Color?

Gray



7. Favorite Animal?

Elephants have my heart <3



8. Favorite perfume?

At the moment, my favorite perfume is Victoria's Secret's "Angel's Only."



9. Have you been out of the country?

Unless you count The Bahamas as out of the country, then no. But I plan to change that in the next year.



10. Do you speak any other Languages?

No. Just English, unfortunately.



11. Do you have any siblings?

Yes, two younger brothers.



12. What’s your favorite store?

My favorite store is Target! I know, weird, but their apparel and bags are to die for!



13. Did you like school?

I HATED school. I hated it with everything in me, but I went, I saw, and I will conquer (graduate)! 



14. Favorite YouTubers?

Currently, my favorite YouTuber is MissRemiAshten,  I am OBSESSED with her vlog channel. I've also been really into TTYLTEALA, Cassidy Dixon, Cydnee Black, BubzVlogz, Kathryn Bedell and 2minjinkjongkey.



15. Favorite Movie(s)?

I just finished watching "Kingsman: The Secret Service" and it was great. Hands down, Top 5 best movies I've ever seen.



16. PC or Mac?

Once you go Mac, you never go back!



17. What phone do you have?

I have a gold iPhone 6.



18. How tall are you?

I am 5'8".



19. What do you order at Starbucks?

I order the Strawberries and Cream Frappuccino.



20. What’s one thing most people probably don’t know about you?

My favorite fruits are lemons. 



21. One thing you want to do before you die?

Travel the world.



22. What quote/phrase do you live by? 

"If it's meant to be, it will be."



23. What’s your most listened to song on iTunes? 

I don't listen to iTunes, but I've currently been obsessed with Fergie. 



23. What kind of style would you define yourself as having?

I'm not really sure. Sometimes I dress like a mom, other times I dress like a normal teen. I wear a lot of blacks and blues. Preppy? Trendy? You tell me.



24. What was the last thing you bought?

The last thing I bought was a "Like It" strawberry ice cream with gummy bears and sprinkles from Cold Stone.



25. Are you going to nominate anyone to do this tag?

If you read through this whole tag, then I nominate anyone YOU. Don't forget to tag me in any of my social media or post your link in the comments! I'm always happy to read them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS