What I Got For Christmas 2015

Friday, December 25, 2015



In honor of my first blog post being on December 25, what better way to kick off my blog than with a "What I Got For Christmas."




I'm not really sure how to go about this, but I will put them in the order I received them.

First up: My internship.

One of the directors of my office retired the week before Christmas break and as a token of appreciation for helping her pack up her office, she gifted me with this white Victoria's Secret "Angels Only" Cosmetics bag. It included a Rockin' Body Shimmer Powder,  a Hair High-Shine Serum, a Beauty Rush Flavored Gloss, and an Angel's Only Eau De Parfum Rollerball (that I have been wearing everyday since I received it.)



I also received a music box from another director. It plays the nut cracker and included two bar soaps.



My parents repaired my Pandora bracelet and returned it to me with more charms.


A Victoria's Secret Bombshell in Love set from my aunt + a target gift card.


A Victoria's Secret Passion Struck set from my older cousin.


An insane amount of clothes from my aunt/godmother.



+ a gray faux fur bag and a turquoise and gold polkadot card holder.


(HAUL COMING SOON)

and last, but not least I gifted myself with these gold circle classes from Cloud 97.



I am so fortunate to have family, friends, and coworkers who love and care about me. I am eternally thankful that they thought of me when they planned their Christmas shopping list.

P.S. I have a secret Santa gift exchange tomorrow. So stay tuned for an update.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS