PLAYLIST OF THE MONTH: JANUARY

Tuesday, January 5, 2016


With the new year comes new year resolutions. One of the most popular resolutions is to get in shape or ti get healthy. So why not listen to amazing music that will motivate you to stick to your workout? Here is my 2016 "New Year, New Me" playlist!



Tracklist:
Jessie J - Bang Bang (feat. Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj)
The Black Eyed Peas - My Humps
Drake - Hotline Bling
Fifth Harmony - Worth It
Beyoncé - Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)
The Pussycat Dolls - Buttons
Silentó - Watch Me (Whip/Nae Nae)
Nelly - Hot In Herre
A.R. Rahman, The Pussycat Dolls - Jai Ho! (You Are My Destiny)
Beyoncé - 7/11
Gwen Stefani - Hollaback Girl
Soulja Boy - Crank That (Soulja Boy)
Miley Cyrus - We Can't Stop
Drake, Future - Jumpman
Big Sean, E-40 - I Don't Fuck With You
The Weeknd - Can't Feel My Face
Jidenna - Classic Man - Remix (feat. Kendrick Lamar)
Fetty Wap - Trap Queen
DJ Khaled - All I Do Is Win
CL - Hello Bitches

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS